From Eye-Rolling to Score: Just Got a 6qt Pot for $20 and Loving It!

shartheloves

OMG!
After rolling my eyes at people with multiple pots for the last couple of years…. I ran and picked up a 6qt on Friday from FB mktplace
🤣
🤣
🤣

I paid $20, gave it a good clean and did a water test, then made a nice risotto for supper.
My other one is a bit big for a single person for every day, but I only paid $35 for it, and batch cook a lot from scratch for the freezer, so it can live in the pantry and I’ll use the smaller one for every day
😜
Score!

1725772879440.png

1725772886296.png

I have a 3 qt 6,8 qt love them all
I can do turkey in 8 qt ham in the 6 qt and potatoes in the 3 qt on holidays and the sides in my round 3 2qt crocks easy clean up wouldnt want to any other way use stove when needed lol

We do batch cooking too for the soups, stews, and casseroles, this makes it so fast & easy for busy schedules on the run. You can never have too many, there is always a pot or two on the go around here...lol! 🙂

Good goin'! I'm trying to buy my 2nd one on FB marketplace as well, and I messaged the seller, twice, and she hasn't gotten back to me. Hopefully she does this week. I've had my original for more than 3 years now, and many times I've said that I wish I had 2. LOL

Back