My Pork Loin Dish Burned – What Did I Do Wrong?

franks

I got my first dreaded BURN message! I'm making pork Loin with gray. I put the soup and liquid in first then added sautéed onions and mushrooms, with the Loin on top. But I guess I made the mistake of mixing it all together? It all stuck and burned to the bottom. I cleaned it out and strained it so only the liquid was on bottom then added the other stuff on top. So far so good
👍

Sorry this is long.

Thin liquid must be on the bottom then you can put your pork loin then the soup gets just spread on top of the pork do not mix it until after pressure cooking is finished

It's best to put the liquid in first. Then the meat and veg. Plop the soup on top without stirring. After cooking, remove the meat and stir the gravy. Some people will say to use the trivet, but I never do.

A canned soup is already cooked, so it can be added after you have cooked the other food. Mixing your ingredients together before cooking was definitely what caused the burn notice.

Not enough liquid? Also scrape the bottom after frying the onions and adding the liquid. You can always take out the pork after it's done and put it on saute mode and either add starch or cook it in and return the pork.

I always like to spray my pot with PAM 1st before putting anything in it.
That and always remember to add the water or broth.

Back