Need Help with Instant Pot Settings for Pork Chops – Feeling Nervous!

Here's the result. Really tender. I haven't tried it yet. I'm just now about to eat it. I'm having the one off the top. So it may look a little drier but it was very juicy when I took it out and cut it. I also served it with gravy.

@makdad thank you it was good. Definitely won't be cooking it that long but the gravy helped alot. I cooked the porkchops in stir-fry sauce, soysauce, worshitishire ,and minced garlic, and the liquid I the instant was orange juice, and I added water cause I didn't have enough.

Dusty, when you want to change adjust setting, hit cancel ,…..then adjust. Do cancel each time u want to change.
Not sure but 50 minutes seems like a long time, since they are sliced chops

Go to the site, called, pressure lock.com. They have such easy recipes to follow step-by-step with pictures you’ll find yourself cooking with it all the time.

If concern hit cancel..let naturally release(never quick release meat).
Check to see if done & tender. If needs to cook a bit longer close lid and do 5 mins more. Add any extra ingredients at this time.
I'm learning as well..keeping notes for next time.
My manual was not real good at explaining the IP Duo Crisp pot my husband got me.
Youtube videos..Pressure luck and other sites with tested recipes have helped more.

I’m curious how they turned out?! 50 minutes seems way to long. I usually cook mine for 5 minutes with excellent results! How were they?!

Watch a few YouTube tutorials l, find one you like the sound of, and follow it to build up your confidence.
Then try another, and another, before you know it, you’ll be so much more confident.

Back