Delicious and Easy Bowtie Pasta with Shrimp and Cream Sauce

lklgr

I made bowtie pasta with shrimp and cream sauce tonight. It was delicious, and it was easy. I sprayed my liner with oil spray, poured 6 cups chicken broth in. I added a teaspoon dried parsley, 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning, and garlic powder. I poured in one twelve ounce box of bowtie pasta, one large can sliced mushrooms, and a tablespoon of butter cut into four pieces. Stirred gently, hit high pressure for 12 minutes (I like my pasta tender). I did a natural release for 10 minutes, then manually released. After gently stirring I add one pound of thawed raw shrimp, 4 thinly sliced green onions, and stirred them in, gently. After letting it sit for 2 minutes (the shrimp cooked that quickly) I folded in one 10 ounce can of cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cups sour cream and heavy cream. I had all the ingredients in my pantry and fridge. I served it with sautéed spinach. So easy and so good.
☺️
♥️

1726294473437.png

The pasta looks different than bow ties. Maybe it’s just the angle. All my favorite ingredients are there! 🥰

Do you find that bowties or ziti or even shells need more water? I know people like pasta at varying tenderness but for me I need more water to get them done.

@cocrucified I used 6 cups of broth. It probably measured about 1/2 inch over the pasta. Yes, it’s probably more than a lot of people use. It was perfect for what I wanted. I also use traditional bag measures when I cook rice. Turns out perfect every time. Thanks for asking.

Back