Making Bánh Chưng with the Instant Pot: A Tribute to Mom This Tết

So very sorry for the loss of your beloved mother. I know the pain. My mom has been gone for 27 years. Prayers for you. Btw, it’s a wonderful way too honor her.

That is beautiful, I can't imagine the work to make those. SO sorry for the loss of your mom...those traditions will make her feel close by❤️

Wonderful tribute to your mother! I’m very sorry for your loss. My mom and I always cooked the traditional turkey, dressing and special side dishes for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I feel her loss most acutely during the holidays. May God bless you and comfort you as you remember the good times with your mom and continue your traditions to honor her.

I’m sorry for your loss. Remember that when you’re making dishes that she made you’re not only honoring her but remembering her love.

I’m sorry. I’m sure she is happy that you kept with traditions that are important to you both and where you made many memories.

They are beautiful. You did well, I know how hard it is to go it without her. I’m sure she’s proud of you for keeping the tradition.

Back