Making Bánh Chưng with the Instant Pot: A Tribute to Mom This Tết

They look delicious. So wonderful that you carry on this tradition. My deepest sympathies on the loss of your mom. Hugs..

Sorry for your loss. Traditions are wonderful memories. You mom is very proud of you even though she isnt with you . They look beautiful.

My sister has said that losing your Mom is like losing the president & founding member of your fan club. I'm so sorry that you are now a member of our "club".

May memories of your mom be as a blessing to you. I am sure she is proud of you for carrying out precious traditions, your rice cakes sound delicious.

Be very proud of yourself for keeping the tradition, your mom is proud of you. I lost my mom almost 12 years ago. Our thing was making candies, cookies and especially biscotti together for the holidays. It brings so much comfort to me when I do this each holiday season.

@justusnu I make Christmas cookies for family and friends as presents. Mom and I would make AP CutOut cookies together. I started about 10 years ago making cookies to share. Mom passed 2-1/2 yrs ago. Holidays are bittersweet. I have incorporated mom’s favorite cookies in the containers as well.

Back