Amazing Spaghetti Recipe That Everyone Loved - Jeffrey Eisner's The Four C's Spaghetti!

zeenosue

Do you know how when a dinner is SO good, that you want to just keep it eating it and you don't want to finish? That it is how we feel about Jeffrey Eisner's The Four C's Spaghetti. My husband, and sons, had seconds! I am really looking forward to the leftovers today. We love this dinner! I used reduced sodium chicken broth, added chopped onions (because everything is better with onions), a little extra garlic, a combination of sharp ceddar cheese and pepper jack cheese, and I added chopped sweet red bell peppers after the pressure cooking step. I served it with a big salad and Trader Joe's Hot & Sweet Jalapeños on the side. The recipe is in his new book on page 88, and on his Pressure Luck Cooking website. I love the recipes in this book!

1725765263948.png

1725765275009.png

I'm not the dairy fan but everything else...great!! As I type this I have a batch of matzo ball mixture setting up in my icebox overnight to make his great Jewish Wedding Soup tomorrow. The second time for this one for me. Sure won't be the last!

Back