Farewell to My Trusty Cooker! Help Me Find Its Perfect Replacement!

I have the same one and also use it almost daily. I’ve had it about the same amount of time and was also wondering which one would be comparable.
These pots are a must and such a convenience!

Get one with a sol vide I hear those are good. Don’t know if I spelled it right, but you can check that out with other responses.

Yours is the pretty version of mine, sure hope I don't use mine up, I've had it about the same amount of time and use it at least twice a week. 😬

Perfect time of year to need a new one! Black Friday sales! Whoop! I have the Duo plus and I love it. I recently upgraded it from the original one and it’s fabulous!

I had to replace one this year too. Wasted no time. It's become the appliance I can't bear to be without. I bought Instant Pot Duo Plus 6-qt. I'm happy with it. And all the parts from my Duo Nova fit.

I love the Ree Drummond pattern!! I’m so sorry you have to say goodbye! I just received a brand new one, my very first, so sadly, I can’t give any real recommendations. I’ve been told that mine does everything but shop for the food! 😂

I dread the day my LUX is no longer working. I did pick up a Duo(closest thing to a LUX I could find), to have on hand when that day happens.

When my duo dies, I’m going to upgrade to the one that has a sous vide setting. I’m looking forward to it haha!

Back