Why Choose an Instant Pot Dutch Oven Over a Pressure Cooker? Seeking Justification for Adding One to My Kitchen Gadgets

@baptistgirl21 , I love to leave dinner in my dutch oven in the morning, and come home to a flavorful meal with little prep work! But in honesty- most mornings, I don’t give myself enough time! 👍🏻🤷🏼‍♀️

To be honest, I bought it on Black Friday and I’ve only used it twice. My IP is just more convenient to me because it’s so quick.

I use my Dutch oven more now than my insta . I’m a farm girl and I love my casts iron and ovens! Different flavors and method.

Personally, I love my IP, but will just continue to use slow cookers when needed. I’ve heard the IP Dutch oven is really heavy.

I used one of my two IP pressure cookers today (for yogurt) and cooked Brussels sprouts in my new Dutch oven! Different appliances but both wonderful!

@godfearing49
Yes! I love my appliances; have multiple IPs & other electric pressure cookers, AF oven, SV appliance and several stove top Dutch Ovens. Received IP Dutch Oven for Christmas … still in box, too. But IPs & AF oven in use daily!

My work team gave me the Dutch oven for Christmas. And I LOVE it. My IP pressure cooker still get plenty of attention but as others have mentioned, the Dutch oven is amazing for slow cooking! Sauté function works great too so it’s nice for thing I want to brown first, then slow cook.

The Dutch oven insta is my favorite gadget so far. So handy, you can make some delicious meals at precise temperature. It is good for sauté and then slow cook meals.

Back