Quick and Easy Instapot Recipes for Busy Moms of Active Kids!

mark_j

Can you share your favorite recipes with me? I cook every night in my instapot, but I’m sick of the same old recipes (beef and broccoli, chicken teriyaki, pot roast etc).. what’s your FAVORITE, go-to quick recipes (I have 4 boys, 10,7,3 and 3 weeks) with lots of sports and after school activities (plus the newborn needs constant attention lmao)… thank you so much!!!

@ajungianideal I actually see a few of my go to recipes right on the main screen lol I will definitely explore! We are always down to try new things and if we don’t like it, we don’t use it again

For me I’m heavy on pasta hamburger helper, chicken dumplings, chicken and pasta, chicken noodle soup, regular hamburgers, hot dogs, mason jar cheese cake(for dessert) Mac and cheese, fettuccine pasta, to name a few, google any and you get a lot of recipes. Good luck.

I made salmon soup . Smoked salmon left over from the smoker . Red potatoes, yellow onion , chicken broth , mushrooms , heavy whipping cream , and cheese tortellini.

This channel has lots of great tips and information.
The recipes are well tested, easy to follow & step by step
instructions!
Enjoy Tiborco Cooking. Easy To make Recipes Instant Pot.
Best Food Recipes and Ideas. It will make a difference.

The 2 things I make the most in mine are probably:
Olive Garden chicken pasta. I have a big family too and this is relatively inexpensive, feeds us all, and easy. Throw in some broccoli to get veg in, or pair with a salad. And garlic bread.
Sausage and cheese tortellini soup. Also fairly easy. Great on upcoming cold winter nights. I usually double batch to feed us all with some leftovers.

Shrimp with lobster sauce, beef stroganoff, chili, beef & barley soup, chicken and noodle soup. Chicken and dumplings, chicken gnocchi soup, tortellini soup

Back