Discover the Perfect Potato Salad with Amy + Jacky's 'Zero Minute' Method: Cook Potatoes and Eggs Together for Amazing Texture!

bryden

if you aren't preparing your potatoes and eggs in your IP for potato salad then you are really missing out!! Amy + Jacky "Zero Minute" Potato Salad is delicious! but you could use your preferred sauce, it's just all about cooking the potatoes and the eggs together.. I was amazed!! They were the perfect texture!

1725774646712.png

1725774653909.png

1725774660521.png

Their recipe calls for russets, which went against my better judgement, but I did it anyway. When I did the QR, starchy water started spewing out. I quickly closed it and had to do a controlled release, which took a very long time.
That being said, the potato salad was delicious and I think it had a lot to do with the potatoes being fully submerged in the water with vinegar and salt.
Did you have any issues with the QR using (less starchy) red potatoes?

I use 6 russet potatoes. Peel them add 2 eggs to the pot. I add the 1 cup water and place the potatoes on a coffee filter. Use the egg button.

@apasarar I didn't rinse them just drained them and spread on the cookie sheet, I used a spray bottle and sprayed them with apple cider vinegar. the recipe said sprinkle I think but I have a spray bottle thing from my smoker so I just used that instead.

Even better to crack the eggs into a bowl and let them become an egg cake placed on top of the potatoes. Chop them up and mix in with the cooked potatoes and you're done. No peeling nuthin'.

I loved how this turned out. I think cooling the potatoes on a cookie sheet really made a difference and allowed them to dry a little then soak up the sauce.

Back