Success with Penne Alla Vodka & Lemon Ginger Blueberry Cake in the IP – A Game-Changer!

johnsmith9

Tonight, I made the Penne Alla Vodka (I added ground sirloin) and the Lemon Ginger Blueberry Cake (I left out the ginger). WOW!!!!!! I had a friend over for dinner to watch me cook in the IP as she has had one for years she’s never used because she was terrified of it. She isn’t anymore and will be using it! I’ve been super skeptical about making pasta in the IP, I’ve had mine for 7 years and have never done it. I’m kicking myself now because it was so easy and came out perfectly. Jeffrey, THANK YOU! Honestly, you’ve changed my life and how I cook.

1725765981852.png

1725765989956.png

Hi @johnsmith9! You can share links, we just ask that you don't post screenshots or images of recipes as that is considered a violation of copyright laws. Thanks for asking!

@brother_john just go to his internet page called pressure luck and see if his recipes are there I usually follow the recipes online and I’ve got the books because he actually shows each step on his videos Jeffrey Eisner

@brother_john you can also most likely find them at your library, even on the ebooks if yours does that, to see if you like the recipes before buying the book, them amazon often has a bogo deal on his books.

Back