Best 8qt Instant Pot for Beginners

You are much safer getting the duo Evo 7+ except there’s the upgraded version is the pro same as the plus other then it’s a different color that has all the features and also has the safety handles on the sides of the interpot the food goes in for cooking. And will not get burned with it either, and also that’s the one that has For when you want to release it, you move the button toward you if you have to quickly release. 

@chair i’m sure it is. Compare the duo evil 7+ meaning looking at all its features and as I said, it’s the same as the pro other than a different color referring to the plus so again the pro is the upgraded version to the plus, and they do have it in an 8 quart and again you want the one with the safety handles on the sides of the enter pot. Hope this helps. As I love to help people. Feel free to let us know what you decide to purchase, please and thank you. 

@hungryfortheword it does, as I just called Instant Pot to ask. And the guy told me it was released three years ago. And I’m also decided to get one so I have an extra one on hand when this one which hopefully will not happen for a long time stops working. however again, as I said, hope this one lasts for a long time which I’m sure it will as I take very good care of my appliances. 

@chair I wouldn't use it as a slow cooker like you would a crock pot. I'm not sure you have use for the Sterilizer function.
I like and use the yogurt, sous vide, steam (for warming up leftovers), and saute. The 7 in 1 doesn't have the sous vide function (great for steaks. Sear on cast iron after cooking). The porridge, bean, etc functions aren't used by most folks. You can get pretty much the same settings using the pressure cook button.
So, if you plan on not using sous vide, then go with the 7 in 1

Just purchased the pro eight Court it will be here in a few days. I never thought I’d get an Insta pot where I would have two I’m glad I decided to. I’m definitely glad though that I chose to cancel the air fryer one. 

@chair it’s not that heavy referring the 8 quart. And of course, 8 quart being deeper less chance of spilling when you’re pouring into it or stirring. 

Back