Seeking Ideas for Feeding 35-40 People After Wedding Rehearsal at Remote Venue

@swinglow the cruise will just be drinks & desserts. The problem is that the venue is 25 minutes from town and the people at the rehearsal will need to eat something before heading into the cruise, all the other people joining us on the cruise will eat on their own. Which is why I want something easy. Most of the wedding party will be staying at the venue so leftovers will be eaten thru the weekend.

Buffet with sandwiches, salads, meatballs, cheese and pickle platters, fresh-cut veggies and dip.and fresh cut fruit with yogurt dip!

How will people be dressed? That decides the menu for me. If everyone is fancy, sloppy things like tacos and pulled sandwiches will be a no go and you should chose cleaner food like cold cuts, salads (like egg salad, chicken salad, etc.) and cheeses with crackers and buns, veggies, fruit, etc.

Taco/nacho bar, pulled pork ( lots of variables to use), french dip sandwiches, pasta salad, caprese salad, bruschetta, marinated barbecue TRI tip, marinated barbecue chicken

We just picked up large pans of spaghetti & chicken alrefdo for my son’s rehearsal dinner. It was quick, easy & fed a lot of people.

Back