Seeking Ideas for Feeding 35-40 People After Wedding Rehearsal at Remote Venue

I did pulled pork on slider buns, small sausages in BBQ, veggie confetti (instead of separating the raw veggies, I piled them into a huge serving bowl, and people seemed to really like it that way) and dips, a fruit option with in season items, and some chips/pretzel type munchies. It went very well. That was for one son, the other had Olive Garden catered pasta bar, with breadsticks and salad, with homemade ice cream and toppings. Two different locations, 14 days apart in 2006. 😋 We survived! Lol.

@tusolussanctus I think she is saying it’s at two different locations- Boat for dessert/drinks plus a meal at the wedding venue. It’s probably a better idea to feed people if alcohol is involved and it falls over a meal time

For big crowds I put out hot dog buns cut in half (so they can make multiple sandwiches or just have one if not that hungry) I serve one IP full of Mississippi Pot Roast and another IP with BBQ pulled pork and a 3rd IP with Crack pulled Chicken. And one tray of caramelized onions and another of sautéed peppers and another with sautéed mushrooms. Then bowls of shredded mozzarella cheese, pepper Jack cheese and cheddar cheese. Then everyone seems fine…even vegans/vegetarians.

Back