How I Scored an $8 Instant Pot Pro for $2 and Now Need Your Best Recipes!

Funny story I thought this page could appreciate - I won something in an auction for $2. When I went to pick it up, the facility had made a mistake and it was actually a brand new 8 qt Instant Pot Pro, not what I had originally bid on on. So I just got an Instant Pot Pro for $2… very excited to meal prep this weekend!!
Been searching the page for some ideas. If you have any recipes that are TO DIE for, let me know. I love cooking but am not insterested in wasting time on something that’s not a mouth-gasm
😂
🤤

It really comes down to your tastes preference. I have tried recipes that some have raved about but was disappointed. While the recipes were decent we did not care for them. I suggest you peruse this site for IP recipes and see what may appeal to you. I have made quite a few of them with great results. Enjoy. http://instantpot3.blogspot.com/

@deovindice95 good! Definitely some awesome recipes on there and I have shared it for over 10 years. So glad that somebody actually has paid attention and is getting great use out of it. It’s a gold mine! Who wouldn’t?😊❤️

@brothermark We love this dish! And Boirsin is on sale at Costco right now. $6.99 for a 3-pack. It freezes well.
We use ground sausage instead of links so we spread the sausage goodness throughout every bite.

Back