How I Scored an $8 Instant Pot Pro for $2 and Now Need Your Best Recipes!

If you like more flavorful meals, try the Amy + Jacky site. I've never used 1 of their recipes that was bland. We typically increase the spices in most any recipe we cook.

@cherie7 First, I cut off all the fat on a rack of baby back ribs and I remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. Then I season my ribs with salt, pepper, a sprinkle of garlic powder and seasoning salt. I sometimes use brown sugar, as well.
I use 1-1/2 cups of either beef broth, beer, or water in the bottom of my IP. I place the metal trivet on the bottom and then place my rack of ribs standing up around the the edge of the stainless pot.
I seal the pot, set the timer to 30-32 minutes on high pressure and let it cook until it naturally releases pressure and the pin drops. NEVER manually release pressure on meat or it gets tough.
After the pin drops, take the ribs and place on a baking sheet and cover with your favorite bbq sauce. Broil for 3-5 minutes (too long will dry them out).
That’s my recipe. My family love them.

The first thing I cooked in mine was salty marshmallows pork chops and gravy. It was amazing. I use mine almost every day. I just search the group page for ideas and most have been great.

@greg355 no problem…when I popped it into Pinterest’s search bar I was surprised to see only gravy (no marshmallows 🤪) lmao but will be doing a deep dive into their recipes! Thank you for the suggestion!

@pingpongdan That is one of my favorite recipes. I add extra liquid when cooking and there is always an extra chop so I save the gravy, dice up the meat, add a bag of mixed vegetables, some barley and have a yummy soup. I do the same with pot roast. I've always got jars of soup "base" in the freezer for a quick meal. There's only dear hubs and me so there are always leftovers.

Back