Need Help with Instant Pot Settings for Pork Chops – Feeling Nervous!

@xzumalcken depends the type of meat. A roast is about 20 per pound. But two pounds of stew meat is perfect in 20 minutes. It depends on the size of the pieces of meat and type of meat. 1 pork chop or 4 pork chops take about 8 minutes.

Less Normal More on manual are for you to preset times.
Low Pressure and High Pressure are pressure settings.
With any meat, Natural release.

I kept pushing buttons and settings til I figured it out. Nothing bad is going to happen and you’ll eventually figure it out!👍

To adjust between normal to high just push the button again 😊
I’ve only gotten more confident with my pot since getting a couple of Jeffrey Eisner’s cookbooks. They’re very easy to follow, have the instructions broken out for each step with photos.

To adjust the time, press the + or - button. Pork chops take about 8 minutes. When in doubt, Google an instant pot recipe for whatever you're making or use the search button on this group page.

You should get rid of it and go back to your crock pot or stove. Too much anxiety. I don’t think you are cut out for the IP lifestyle. Life is too short. I mean this sincerely.

@are92 Plus and minus buttons will change time. They do not change Less/Normal/More. For that, you press the function (in this case Meat/Stew) multiple times to cycle through the levels.

Back