Perfect Carne Guisada and Vibrant Easter Egg Dyeing: Recipes and Techniques Inside!

I just wonder about the egg dyes. If the artificial color poses some health dangers. Be careful out there.

@sdwarriorThis has nothing to do with taste. It’s the dye chemicals and how they can really screw with some people.

@gmlc They can have reactions. My son is very allergic to food dyes... tantrums, fingernails and toe nails fell off. I started to research when he had reactions. Food dyes have a petroleum base. Definitely can cause health and behavior issues. Banned in other countries. Just not ours... so scary.

I mean, the eggs look cool af, but for some reason my brain is telling me “they look like silicon, therefore they taste like silicon”

y’all really should look into the things you eat that are absolutely terrible for you before commenting about the dyes on the eggs

also here are my beautiful, but clearly VERY toxic, deviled eggs also made in the IP. I did 7-5-5 because I’m a weirdo and need my eggs a little overcooked to be able to eat them 😂
and your eggs are beautiful!!

Back