Perfect Carne Guisada and Vibrant Easter Egg Dyeing: Recipes and Techniques Inside!

@quovadis84 all peeled? And what’s the ratio and time, If you don’t mind me asking 😅. I love the idea of both. I just know myself would eat yours, while my children will eat the OP

@helmsr I originally put them all in with the shell on but after an hour I peeled them and they were still white so I peeled all of them and put them back in the water and within about 20 minutes they were bright and colorful. I didn’t measure the food coloring, I let my kids put it in and they put a lot lol

@anniebell there are chemicals in everything. including your shampoo, deodorant, at this point chemicals are in the air we breathe. I’m going to enjoy my food colored cake and deviled eggs.

@quovadis84 everyone has a choice. These large companies have been poisoning our food for years trying to make us sick.if that is your desire so be it. We as a society need to support other companies that make the foods we love better.

It may look nice but that much food coloring is so unhealthy and makes most people sick, it's one thing to dye Easter eggs but the part you eat is undyed

@bumblebeetuna some (that are sadly fda approved for foods) are actually neurotoxins. Because of a medical condition (caused by pharmaceuticals) I have to be super careful of what I ingest. Once you know how damaging things can be to one’s health, you can’t un-know the information.
These eggs are very cool looking. There are foods that can be used to dye eggs that are very effective and safe to ingest that would be a way to get a similar outcome.

Back