Seeking Ideas for Feeding 35-40 People After Wedding Rehearsal at Remote Venue

Since you're all going on a cruise I would keep it light with not a lot of grease or spice. Make sure there's a variety of breads/crackers to soak things up 😁 I too would do cheese, veg, fruit, pinwheel sandwiches, cold cuts etc.

A baked potato bar. Some toppings like chili, ratatouille, sour cream, broccoli, nacho cheese, shredded beef or chicken, and bacon just to name a few. Easy, inexpensive and has always been a hit. It's a relief from the standard meat and cheese trays.

You didn't say what time the event would be, but assuming mid or late day, a large grazing bar/table would be great. Take a table and use brown paper or paper tablecloth to cover and begin filling with sorted meats, cheeses, olives, crackers, crossiants, veggies, fruit, nuts, and several spreads. Fill in any spaces with other items as needed. Guests can now come by and help themselves with whatever they like. FYI- there are several ideas on Pintrest. Good Luck.

For my daughter's mid day wedding at our house we did cold cut sandwiches on croissants and potato salad, Chinese chop salad, jello salad and a large fruit tray.it was a hit!

Back