Success with Burnt Ends: Recipe and Tips Using Instant Pot and Air Fryer!

@lfw Cut up into 1.5 in pieces toss in a rub you love, while that is sitting combine 1/2cup water, 1/2cup vinegar and 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke. Pour that in the bottom of you pot and add pork, 25m pressure cook and 15m on keep warm, then release. Take pork out (toss in your favorite bbq)and add airfry or broil pan. I airfield 8m based with BBQ kept doing that and turn them every so often until they are done enough to your liking.
I have an 8 qt duo crisp/airfryer that was used.

@legaleagle1213 Cut up pork belly into 1.5 in pieces toss in a rub you love, while that is sitting combine 1/2cup water, 1/2cup vinegar and 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke. Pour that in the bottom of you pot and add pork, 25m pressure cook and 15m on keep warm, then release. Take pork out (toss in your favorite bbq)and add airfry or broil pan. I airfield 8m based with BBQ kept doing that and turn them every so often until they are done enough to your liking.

@jesusroxgirl22 Cut up pork belly into 1.5 in pieces toss in a rub you love, while that is sitting combine 1/2cup water, 1/2cup vinegar and 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke. Pour that in the bottom of you pot and add pork, 25m pressure cook and 15m on keep warm, then release. Take pork out (toss in your favorite bbq)and add airfry or broil pan. I airfield 8m based with BBQ kept doing that and turn them every so often until they are done enough to your liking.

@sammyd Cut up pork belly into 1.5 in pieces toss in a rub you love, while that is sitting combine 1/2cup water, 1/2cup vinegar and 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke. Pour that in the bottom of you pot and add pork, 25m pressure cook and 15m on keep warm, then release. Take pork out (toss in your favorite bbq)and add airfry or broil pan. I airfield 8m based with BBQ kept doing that and turn them every so often until they are done enough to your liking.

@captainfarkus Jennifer Gerngross Cut up into 1.5 in pieces toss in a rub you love, while that is sitting combine 1/2cup water, 1/2cup vinegar and 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke. Pour that in the bottom of you pot and add pork, 25m pressure cook and 15m on keep warm, then release. Take pork out (toss in your favorite bbq)and add airfry or broil pan. I airfield 8m based with BBQ kept doing that and turn them every so often until they are done enough to your liking.

Back