How I Scored an $8 Instant Pot Pro for $2 and Now Need Your Best Recipes!

If you like spaghetti like this, I highly recommend Simply Happy Foodie's recipe. It's a mini IP recipe, but you could adjust accordingly.

A friend that I've known for years as a blogger helped create the initial cookbook that came out packaged with the instant pots. I would call her an expert and she has a website at pressurecookingtoday.com

This is one of my favd for a pasta salad:
8oz. Rotini
1 c Italian dressing
2 c chicken stock
3 min. Under pressure
Put in frig to cool
M
Liquid will be absorbed
Add in veggies when cooled
Black olives
Mini tomatoes
Mini peppers, chopped, sliced or..
Green onions, chopped
Pepperoni, chop, slice your choice

Ok, this one is a dessert, but “to,die for” explains it perfectly. Look up Rich Lum’s double-chocolate/ butterscotch cheese cake. Lots of dirty dishes, but SO worth it! And you can cut into pieces and freeze, for a treat anytime you want. I’ll be making some again this week! Try it!

I absolutely LOVE my IP PRO! It's my 4th Instant Pot & my absolute favorite. Honestly, anything you make in it turns out amazing with minimal work. I especially like being able to set the steam release - Natural, Pulse, or Quick. It's truly a "set it and forget it" Instant Pot. 💖💖💖

There's a bit of a learning curve with the Instant Pots ... take your time to learn some basics and its functioning capabilities... recipes cant do that for us.

Back