Foolproof Deviled Egg Recipes: Tips and Special Ingredients to Win Over a Former Egg Skeptic

Mayo, fav mustard (regular, spicy stone ground, dijon), shredded cheddar cheese, black pepper, garlic powder, dill relish (or sweet if you don't like a real pickle), and topped with paprika. No need for salt when you add cheese. Same if you add bacon. Leftovers can be smashed up into egg salad sandwiches. My Mom always used Miracle Whip, but I like Mayo. Play with flavors. Never made eggs in the instant pot. I cannot eat foods high in sulfur anymore. 😥

I have an easy-peasy recipe I have been using for years:
6 eggs
Blend egg yolks with 1/4 cup Miracle Whip and 1 tsp Grey Poupon Country Style mustard.
That’s it.
If you want to make egg salad, chop eggs and mix with 1/3 cup Miracle Whip and 2 tsp of the mustard.

I use half Mayo and half miracle whip and add pickle juice and yellow mustard, salt and pepper. My family will only eat mine.

JIC anyone is using Quail Eggs: (I use them to garnish a dish) 2-1, plunge once in ice bath, refrigerate or peel & use) works! (P.S. For regular hard boiled eggs, I use the 4-4-2 (refrigerate or peel) method.)

Yes I cook eggs in mine more then anything else lol I do 4 min then release for 5 n cold water for 5 to 10 min.. shells come right off .. I love beet pickled eggs so that's normally wat I make .. then make them into deviled eggs with some mayo, spicy mustard, sweet pickle relish, and some beet juice 😋 if u have never tried these u need to lol I pickle for 2 weeks

To the yolks, I add mayonnaise, spicy mustard, a splash of white wine vinegar, salt, and a little hot sauce. The vinegar and hit sauce five them some depth. I'll also sprinkle some smoked paprika on top. Super yummy.
Here's a tip to fill your eggs: make sure the yolk mixture is very smooth by mixing it with a hand mixer. Then scoop it into a sandwich bag, cut off a corner, and use it as a piping bag to squeeze the yolk into the egg white.

I bought the GF Queso dip at Costco and mixed it with a little mayo, egg yolks, salt and pepper. Delicious! And lots (queso) left for Christmas crackers etc.

Korean sauna eggs! If you like roasted chicken, try these! 2 cups water, 2 tbs salt, 2 hrs pressure cook, quick release. They don’t taste like regular hard boiled eggs at all.

I do the 555 method and put a strainer in the sink. I run cold water over the eggs as I peel them. Shells just slip off.

My sister in law added pecans and blue cheese. I thought they were nasty, but everybody else seemed to like them.

Back