Foolproof Deviled Egg Recipes: Tips and Special Ingredients to Win Over a Former Egg Skeptic

We add a small spoon of horse radish into the mix. It sounds weird, but it adds just a little zing and so good. We use yellow mustard and miracle whip to yolks to cream them. Sometimes I add half a green olive. People at work love them. Even those who don't like spicy things. Flavor to taste.

My mom does this all the time ... put all your ingredients in a ziplock bag; zip it up & mush everything together. Snip a corner off & squeeze it into your egg halves. You're welcome! 😉

I use chopped olives (spanish pimento stuffed) about one per egg. Mayo, miracle whip and frenches mustard to blend the yolks into a paste. Seasoned with celery salt and pepper to taste. Then sprinkle with paprika or cayenne pepper and even garnish with a very thin slice of stuffed olive if you want fancy. No other salt needed

Mine are simple and everyone goes back for more. And I never measure. I smashed the yolks, then add a bit of brown mustard, a bit of horseradish, salt, pepper and mayo until you like the consistency. Don't overdo it with the mustard and the horseradish, just a little bit to make everyone wonder what's in it. I happen to like my filling a bit smooshy, and not dry at all. But everyone is different.

I use mayonnaise, dijon mustard, a splash of white vinegar with the yolks until its "right" and then add Old Bay seasoning to taste.
To make them portable (and super easy to assemble) put the yolk mix in a zip top bag and use it to pipe the yolk into each egg half.

Miracle whip and sweet pickle s/p to taste. That's how almost anyone will eat them. No weird stuff. Bacon would be good but lots of people don't like the tart or vinegar taste of Mustard

You're going to love the way egg shells almost fall off cooking with pressure cooker.Tad of vlasic dill pickle juice and finely cut up pickles...(no carbs) I like sometimes little horse radish(VERY SMALL AMT...not enough to taste but gives little bite) mixed in with mayonaisse and little mustard. Sometimes I like heat...Will add jalapeños or 505 green chili salsa or whatever have😋 sorry no measurements

I tried this recipe for the first time on thanksgiving. These were the BEST deviled eggs I’ve ever made!! We couldn’t stop eating them!

My kids love olives. I mix the yolk with mayo, a bit of mustard and sometimes a wee bit of olive brine. Sprinkle with paprika and put an olive on top.

Add a little Tabasco, it brings out the Devil in Deviled Eggs. I much prefer farm eggs to those produced commercially. Bright Yellow yokes and good flavor. I'm rural, so they are easy to find from neighbors. There seems to be a infinite number of recipes, I prefer the simple ones. mayo, dijon mustard, vinegar, tobasco and salt / pepper with paprika on top

Add 1 tsp of baking soda to your IP water. Helps when you peel the eggs. RE: recipe. Work with any and all recipes until you find exactly what you like. I like onion powder and pickle juice with mayo. Another likes dry ranch dressing mix in theirs.

My secret ingredient, which will no longer be secret since I am posting this here is to put a little bit of ranch dressing in with the mayo and mustard and a shake of onion powder 

@raqel lol I was actually already thinking about adding some dry ranch seasoning because everything is better with ranch right? Also I was already going to put onion powder and garlic powder cause they go in everything

Don’t tell your Sunday School Teacher, but I find 6-6-6 works better. Then either push the yolks through a sieve or grind in small food processor. When yolk looks like sand, add mustard, mayo, Worcestershire sauce, dash sriracha, salt and pepper. Blend completely. Put into ziplock or piping bag and fill the whites. Use your choice as a topper: paprika, bacon, cornichon, olive slices, pimento, caviar, smoked salmon, pickled onion, etc.

Back