Foolproof Deviled Egg Recipes: Tips and Special Ingredients to Win Over a Former Egg Skeptic

Now I can see why I usually don't like deviled eggs - most everyone uses some version of sweet relish. I love pickles, but generally only dill ones, and for some reason hate relish - no idea why.

@angelofhearts im the same way with liking dill pickles but no other pickles or relish. I have never had deviled eggs with relish but I make the deviled eggs in my family so maybe that's why lol

@angelofhearts I'm exactly the same way I love dill pickles and will Go and pull out two or three of the mini ones and eat them daily. But I personally don't like sweet pickles, or sweet relish so I never eat that. Even when I make my tuna to make a tuna sandwich I dice up dill pickles real fine and put it in there so I can see where two teaspoons of dill pickle juice I'm going to put in my deviled eggs to try that

I use an old Betty Crocker recipe. It uses American cheese in it. It's awesome. I sprinkled bacon bits on a few and others loved them. I did not. Message me if you want recipe. I have just moved and recipe is still packed...somewhere!!!

I do the 555 method… 5 to get to pressure. Countdown 5, then I instant release and put in cold ice water for 5. Perfect every time.

@traxione thanks i watched your video. I also have my own YouTube channel and group on Facebook. Here's my channel. If interested in my group let me know

Back